Interviewing Tips For Winners!
I completely enjoyed chopping it up with my bestie Victoria Mitchell about the latest and greatest in the world of recruitment. She brought me up to speed on the best practices of recruiters from around the country. Victoria is a top recruitment manager in the Southeast. As a brandista always on the move going to conferences and seminars to increase her knowledge around different facets of recruitment. It appears every time we speak, she’s either at a workshop learning more; or in the office doing training. Oh- and let me not forget, weekly she finds herself in major corporations like Wells Fargo and Belk Corporation talking to managers about their hiring needs; and in turn, filling them. For me it was a natural fit to get Victoria to sit down with me to give brandistas the latest and greatest best practices to land your next big gig. Interviewing comes natural for some while being painstaking for others. Regardless to where you fall on the interviewing scale, using these interviewing tips will give you the confidence to score big with your next interview. Victoria shares simple; yet, helpful interviewing tips for landing the work you want to build your personal brand.
Timeless Interviewing Tips:
- Top tips hiring recruiters look for when in the market to hire new candidates
- Characters in addition to your academic qualifications and on the job experience that are important to express during your interview
- Tidbits on how to stand out and separate yourself from other candidates
- The most appropriate attire to wear to land your dream position
- Top feedback Victoria receives from hiring managers from corporations like Wells Fargo and Belk Corporation about the interview process
Victoria wraps our interview by sharing insight into the best ways to protect and promote your personal brand. If you’re considering your next career move, or is interested in a career at a staffing agency; this is a great piece for you.